|1. ORDERING PROCESS|
ORDER FOR DELIVERY
There are 2 ways you can order products from us and arrange your delivery:
- Online: by visiting our online shop at https://shop-uk.fmworld.com
- Over the phone: our order lines 020 8451 7776 are open between 7am to 4pm, Monday- Friday. Please, make sure to have on hand your FM ID number and product code for each item that you wish to order. After you place your order, our Call Centre Agent will always read it back for you and ask you to confirm whether everything is correct. Once you make a payment your order will be forwarded to the warehouse. There, it will be packed and sent to you with DPD Courier Company.
(Please note that we aim to dispatch all orders as soon as possible however we reserve the right to process your order for up to 5 working days)
PAYMENT TYPES AND TERMS
- Credit / Debit Cards: VISA, Visa Electron, Master Card, Maestro, American Express (only over the phone)
- Please note that the order needs to be paid by the account holder only and the billing address has to match the address on the FM account. In a case the billing address on your debit/credit card you pay with is different from the one registered on your FM account, you will be asked to answer additional security questions, before payment will be taken.
- If the billing address that you provide us does not match the card number, the transaction will be voided (we will not accept the payment even though the money may have left your account; it will return within a few hours or up to 10 working days). Please note that this is a security measure issued by the banking system to avoid fraud. In such case, you need to contact your bank to check the correct billing address.
- Please be informed that we charge our Customers in Pounds Sterling so if you are calling from outside GBP zone we are unable to tell you the price in Euro or other currencies, this may depend on the exchange rate set up by your bank on the day that you are placing your order.`
- PayPal: If you have a PayPal account we can send you money request by e-mail. (Fees apply when currency conversion is involved). Once we receive the confirmation of your payment from PayPal, we will then process your order. If you don't have a PayPal account please visit www.paypal.com/signup/account - it is easy and free to open.
- Bank Transfer: You can pay for your order by bank transfer. As a reference, please remember to provide your FM ID number and full name. Your order will be processed as soon as we receive your payment.
Our bank details are as follow:
FM Cosmetics UK Ltd
Sort code: 20-37-21
Account Number: 70116718
For international transfers:
Barclays Bank 355 Station Road
HA1 1AW Harrow Middlesex
FM Cosmetics UK Ltd
IBAN: GB85 BARC 2037 2170 1167 18
The cost of delivery depends on the points value you collect on each order.
- 0-318 points – £6 delivery charge
- 319-579 points – £4 delivery charge
- 580 or more points – £0 (delivery charge is covered by FM Cosmetics UK)
We reserve up to 5 working days to prepare the orders for dispatch. Please consider the fact that unpredicted delays may occur that are beyond control of both FM Cosmetics UK and DPD. Therefore, if you do not receive your order within 5 business days, contact our Customer Service Department on 020 845 17776 or email@example.com, to resolve the case.
DPD Courier Company will send you an automatic text message with information about your parcel being booked. They will also provide you with its consignment number which you may use to track the parcel on the courier’s company website www.dpd.co.uk or by downloading the DPD App on www.dpd.co.uk/lp/yourdpd
On the delivery day you will receive a text message (once the parcel has been scanned and loaded on the delivery van) with the update on your parcel status stating one hour delivery slot.
- All orders sent to certain areas of the UK (postcodes such as: BT, IV, IM, JE, AB30-AB38, AB44-AB56, FK17-FK99, HS1, KW1-KW17, KW27-KW28, PA20-PA49, PA60-PA78, PH18-PH26, PH30-PH44, PH49-PH50, ZE1-ZE3), should be delivered within 2 working days (again, the 2-day service is not guaranteed, please also allow 5 working days for dispatch)
- Before you place your order, please make sure you provide us with the correct delivery address and the content of your order is correct as once the order has been submitted, there is no possibility to make any change to it. Once your order is booked for delivery, £6.70 address change applies.
- We allow delivery to business addresses and places of work. If you do specify a business address for delivery, please ensure that there will be someone who can sign for delivery on your behalf as the delivery takes place between 7 am and 7 pm and we do not have influence on the delivery time.
- The courier drivers do their best to get your attention when you're at home, you could however still miss the delivery. The driver won't be able to make it back to you the same day, the first possible attempt will be possible the next working day. You could also change the delivery date or if you know you will not be at home on the delivery day, we may arrange to leave your parcel somewhere safe at the delivery address, deliver it to your neighbour, drop it off at your local shop, or come to the depot to pick it up.
- In case you have not received your parcel and DPD states that the parcel has been delivered correctly please contact our Customer Service Department so we can open an investigation with the courier company. Please note that such investigation may take from 5 up to 10 working days and we reserve the right not to proceed any further till we receive a final results of the investigation from DPD.
- If your parcel left our warehouse but there is no further scan in DPD system indicating actual location of your parcel or estimated delivery date please, contact our Customer Service Department in order to open a "parcel search" with the courier company. In such situation allow 48 hours for the Courier Company and FM World UK to complete the necessary checks. If results comes back negative we would then be happy to send you a replacement parcel on our cost.
- If for any reason the parcel is returned to us (e.g. courier fails to deliver the parcel to you two or maximum three times, incorrect address specified, item not called for) you will be given a choice whether you wish us to redespatch the item or to cancel the order. Please note that for items that were undelivered through fault of the consumer and a refund is requested, FM World UK reserve the right to deduct the shipping fees from the refund total (original shipping charge plus £6.70 for the onward journey).
- If DPD delivers your order to you and you can see that the parcel is damaged, please accept the parcel, take the picture of the damaged box before you open it and also take a picture of the damaged content. Then, please contact our Customer Service Department within 24 hours (tel. 020 845 17776 or send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we could take appropriate actions. In some cases we may ask you to send the damaged items back to us before dispatching the replacement.
- Please note that if the delivery address you provided us with is not listed in DPD system, we may not be able to dispatch your parcel unless you take a full responsibility for such shipment. In case the courier is not be able to locate the address and the parcel is redirected to our warehouse we regret that we cannot be held responsible for the onward journey charges.
COLLECTION FROM DPD PICK-UP SHOP
If you made a request with DPD for your parcel to be delivered to one of the local pick-up shops (on the same day when the parcel is going out for delivery), your parcel will then be delivered on the following day to the requested pick-up shop. Please consider the fact that unpredicted delays may occur and your parcel may be delivered to the requested pick-up shop the next working day. To retrieve your parcel you'll need to be bring 2 pieces of ID, photo ID and ID with your address on it, such as a utility bill.
Requested pick-up shop will hold the parcel for 7 days. If the order is not collected, it will be automatically returned to our warehouse and you will be charged £6.70 for the onward journey. Please note that once you have made a request for collection from the pick-up shop, we are not able to make any changes, such as forwarding the parcel back for delivery.
If you are not sure about any of the delivery options, before making any changes please, contact our Customer Service Department at the following e-mail address: email@example.com or on 020 845 17776 so we could advise the best delivery option for you.
CHANGES OF YOUR ORDERS
Please be informed that once your order has been submitted, there is no possibility of making any changes to it.
HELD AND COMBINED ORDERS
If a Business Partner places an order and says payment is to follow, the points for an order would be issued straight away. The order itself will not be released until the full payment is received. The payment needs to reach us by the end of the working day at 4:00 pm the latest. After this time unpaid orders will be cancelled without any notice and points removed from the system immediately.
- If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return any item (exclusions apply) in its original condition within 30 days of receipt. We are happy to offer you a refund or an exchange if the product you are returning is in a fully resalable condition i.e. unopened and unused, the seal for health protection and hygiene reasons is not broken, and the return is made up to maximum of 30 days from the date of receiving a parcel (date which is provided by the DPD courier company).
- We cannot accept returned products after 30 days of receipt.
- All exchanged items will be charged a re-shipping fee unless they were faulty or shipped incorrectly by FM World UK. Alternatively, exchanged products can be added to your next order which have to be placed within 30 days from the date when the items were returned back to us.
- If unwanted products are returned for a refund, you need to cover the shipping cost of sending the product back to us. Once we receive the items, we will cancel the original invoice and create a new one – without the returned products. This means that the points for the returned items are taken off your FM account. Based on number of points gathered on the new invoice we will add adequate shipping fee as if that was the original order and we will charge you the difference of the shipping cost if there is any. (See examples below)
a) You placed an order for 580 points and had free delivery, but sent back for a refund 1 Pure collection bottle (50 points). On the corrected invoice there are 530 points. This means that we cannot refund £12.50, but £8.50, as we need to charge you for the shipping cost of £4 (as the order with 530 points would normally have £4 shipping cost added.
b) You placed an order for 319 points and paid £4 for the shipping, but sent back for a refund 1 Pure collection bottle (50 points). On the corrected invoice there are 269 points. This means that we cannot refund you £12.50, but £10.50, as we need to charge you for the shipping cost of £2 (difference between £6 and £4 shipping).
c) You placed an order for 380 points and paid £4 for the shipping, but sent back for a refund 1 Pure collection bottle (50 points). On the corrected invoice there are 330 points. This means that we can refund you full price of the returned product (£12.50), as the shipping cost for orders with 330 points is still £4 which you have paid already.
Please note that some of the products which usage is not possible to recognise, are non-refundable or non-exchangeable for the hygienic reasons.
They have been listed on the current RETURN FORM
If you are not sure if the item you would like to return is returnable please contact our Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 845 17776 before you send the product back to us.
If you are returning items such as perfumes, shower gels, or any other liquids through Post Office please follow the procedure established by Royal Mail: Volume per item must not exceed 150ml. No more than four perfumes or aftershaves can be sent in any one package. The perfume or aftershave must be within its original retail packaging and then placed in strong outer packaging. The inner packaging must be packed, secured or cushioned to prevent breakage or leakage of their contents into the outer packaging. An ID8000 label (see picture below) must be applied (ask at the post office). The sender’s name and return address must be clearly visible on the outer packaging. We recommend that you request proof of purchase to guarantee that we receive your parcel. We regret that we cannot be held responsible for anything lost or damaged in transit.
- If on your invoice there is an item that you wanted, but you received something else instead, please contact our Customer Service Department within 24 hours from receiving your order to report that, and it will be dealt with within another 24h. The content of each parcel is photographed before being packed into the box, therefore we will always check such photograph before we contact you with the solution. Please note that if you received an incorrect item, we may ask you to send it back to us before we would be able to exchange it into the correct product.
- When placing the order over the phone the Agent would always read it back to you in order to get your confirmation that the items you wanted to order are correct. It is also an additional chance for you to double check if we got your order right and if necessary apply changes to your order. If after you order is delivered you noticed that the items are not correct, you would be able to send them back for an exchange or refund but we would not be able to accept such return on our expenses. You will be responsible to cover the costs of sending unwanted items back to us.
- When you receive items which are damaged, smashed or have leaked out, please contact our Customer Service Department within 24 hours from receiving the product.
You can either send an e-mail to email@example.com with your full name, ID numbe pictures of the damaged contents and a short explanation of what happened or contact us on 020 8438 7769. Depending on the product and its fault we might ask you to send this product back to us by post. As soon as we receive the item we will contact you to issue a refund or replacement, and of course in such case we will refund you the cost of postage too.
- If you believe that a fragrance you received smells completely different to the perfume sample, you can return the perfume to us along with the sample or bottle of perfume that you compared the fragrance to. We will raise an investigation that may take up to 10 working days). Please note that the strength of the perfume depends on the pH of the skin and external factors (e.g. weather, diet, medicines, level of stress). We can only investigate if the perfume smells the same as the sample. If there is a fault we will offer you a replacement or refund. Please be advised that if it was not a manufacturer's fault we would not be able to reimburse the cost of post and packaging to you and the product will be returned to you with your next order.
- If for any reason you need to send some products back to us by post, remember to inform us about that first – contact our Customer Service Department.
- FM World UK sells make up products via catalogues only, there are no product samples (except for foundations, CC Creams or lipsticks). Please remember that the colours may be slightly different than in the catalogue. We encourage you to buy the whole range of our Make Up products and use them as your samples when selling directly to your customers.
In order to send us back any product – whether for a refund or exchange our Business Partners are required not only to familiarise themselves with the Return Policy, but also fill in the RETURN FORM which is giving the option of clearly describing the reason for sending the products back. Please remember that before the products are sent back to us along with the Return Form, Business Partners need to contact our Customer Service Department (tel. 020 845 17776 or firstname.lastname@example.org) in order to inform us of the intention of sending the products. If the products are sent without prior contact, without familiarising with the Return Policy, or without the Return Form, it may significantly delay processing your claim and the FM World UK reserve the right to refuse such claim and not to proceed any further.