The FIT6 weight loss Programme is based on healthy eating and use of food supplements based on many minerals and vitamins associated with plant extracts of known effects.
There are, however, clinical situations that require the reduction or exclusion of food groups that are important for those following the Programme. There are also situations in which certain plant extracts are not recommended. Therefore, not everyone can undergo our Programme.
I have compiled a list of the most common situations or diseases that exclude you from the FIT6 Programme.
The Programme is not recommended for
- children under 16 years of age and adults over 70 years of age
- pregnant and breastfeeding women
- people with type I and type II diabetes, taking insulin
- people with heart failure
- people with kidney failure
- persons with serious liver diseases (cirrhosis, jaundice)
- people with serious autoimmune diseases (lupus, psoriasis, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, certain types of anaemia, HIV)
- persons suffering from certain types of inflammatory bowel diseases (ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease, irritable bowel syndrome)
- people with chronic gastritis in the active phase and having gastric ulcers
- persons undergoing hypocoagulatory INR control or taking oral anticoagulants
- persons undergoing oncological treatment or who have completed treatment in less than two years
- persons suffering from intolerance or allergic to any ingredient of food supplements used
- people with anaemia
- athletes or people practicing competitive sports that require intense physical effort
If you have any questions, please contact your physician. For further information or questions, I remain at your disposal at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org